Have you ever tried Donor Darah aka Blood Donor Mate?
Me? I have done my part… 😊🙏🏻
Some of people may be affraid and have no idea why we should or must do it?
I did the first time when in college. I was so nervous and scared. One of my friend asked me to donor, and still remember her words : its good to your body sil. You will feel relax and seemslike your body will be lighter. And i just wondered… Really? 🤔
Hows the steps? 🔎
1. You will fill a form consist of your name, address, simple medical record etc
2. After that, the officer /nurse will take a drop of blood from your finger to be tested and ensured that yiur blood iron level is sufficient to donate.
3. A doctor will also check your perform a short health exam, taking your pulse, temperature and blood pressure.
Ups… Some notes that i need to share
– women are not allowed below 45kg😁
– you need at least 1 week after period to donate
– next donations can be done after 3 months
If you pass this, now you are ready to donate 😊💉
You will proceed to a bed when you can lay down. Your hands, left or right, will be cleaned with antiseptic. The officer/ nurse takes a donation blood kit to draw blood from your vein in your arms. For sore, they will use injections. But dont be afraid, it doesnt hurt you.. Much… 🙏🏻 just like a couple seconds, after that the blood will run smoothly into the kits. It will take 10-15 minutes.🛌
After that… Finished 😍
Some of places will give you milk, noodles, snack or vitamins to keep you health. 🍕🌮☕️🍼
If you are oke, you can start to do your activations 😊 or you can sit down or lay down couple minutes if you feel a bit headache. For some people, its normal. You can check with the doctor if you are not comfort after those stages.
And how do i feel after blood donations 😊
I feel fresh, happy and more healthy.
1. You help people when you donate your blood. A lot of people need it. And they will get it from you. Yes… We CAN help people mate😊 and its free…
2. When they take your blood, it will help your body to produce fresh blood on your body. Fresh blood means that more oxygen in your blood. Good for your body tough 😘🙏🏻
So why wait mate?
We can help a lots of people by blood donations 😊